- strandverktygAsked on October 06, 2016 at 09:38 AM
Had the same problem with none breaking spaces after copying the source code. About half of the " " missed the semicolon on the end. Solved it by simply adding ; to every   but that's quite troublesome to do every time I need to change something on the form.
Just wanted to let you know the problem still exists, found the thread searching for a bug.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Let me forward this thread to our developers so they take a look at this. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
For now, you may consider doing the following when re-embedding:
1. Copy the source codes in your text editor such as notepad.
2. Search and replace with  .
3. Search and replace   with .
This way, you do not need to find the error individually.
- strandverktygAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 09:45 AM
I'll keep an eye on the thread, thanks!
I were clicking next/replace, however your way is obviously a lot smarter... thanks for the tip!