- DogShotzPhotographyAsked on October 06, 2016 at 10:23 AM
I created a questionnaire and included a themed background. The "embed code" generated when I publish the form is :
When I copy and paste it into my custom page on my Zenfolio website all I am able to see is a little grey box.... Do you know what I am doig wrong?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 11:57 AM
I checked your webpage and I can see that the form is embedded properly. Here's a screenshot:
Based on the screenshot you provided, you are in the page builder where you can embed or insert HTML codes. If you paste the embed code in the content box, you just need to click the "Insert" button for the form to appear.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- DogShotzPhotographyAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 02:44 PMThanks Jan - I figured it out - the instructions on Zenfolio weren’t quite right….
While I have your eyes …..I used a template - and in order to see it on Zenfolio I had to change the size to 740 so now you can only see the tip of the dogs snout - is there a way to resize it? If not no big deal - I like the colors it gives the bkgd.
Thanks for your quick reply earlier!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Yes, it is possible to resize the background image using CSS code. We can change the width to 950px and height to 550px. Please take note though that background image will repeat.
background-position: left top !important;
background-size: 950px 550px !important;
Here's a guide on How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes. Here's the result:
The problem with this is that the background will repeat itself vertically. We can disable the repeat method, but it will only show 1 background image. Here's the CSS code for that:
background-repeat: repeat !important;
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- DogShotzPhotographyAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 09:45 AMI am having trouble loading the site this morning? Just wondering if the issue is on your end or mine….
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 09:59 AM
We are not having any issues with our servers. Are you still having trouble loading our website? If yes, then please try using another browser just to check if it will work or not.