- pesparzaAsked on October 06, 2016 at 01:54 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot provide any timeframe to become JotForm as FERPA complaint. Also, JotForm is currently not holding any compliance certificates with HIPAA. However, we can use JotForm in HIPAA compliant way. Please refer to this thread for more information on HIPAA complaint.
Hope this information helps!
- pesparzaAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 03:44 PMThank you!
- pesparzaAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 12:44 PMAdditional questions per my Vise President:
- Does your platform provide Data masking?
- Data Validation?
- Is it possible to keep records of replies to senders of submissions?
- Inquiring to know if it is possible to setup a 30 day trial of your
silver package in order to have other departments (sub-account
users) within our institution test and provide input. If not, is there a
refund policy if it turns out this solution doesn't meet our needs?
We appreciate your cooperation and patience,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 02:07 PM
Data Masking: I don't think we have this. If it is to protect the user's data then nothing to worry about it as we are secure. Security is one of the key features in our platform. Forms are all secured by default. For added security, we have the encryption feature.
Data Validation: We have a few tools for data validation. For email address, we have the following:
Email validator widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/e-mail_validator
Field confirmation widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/field_confirmation
xVerify Emai: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/xverify_email.
For address, we have SmartStreets widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/smartystreets.
Keeping records: I'm not sure if I understand this. But all submissions are stored in our servers. But we have this Total Submissions Storage limit. Free accounts can only store up to 500 submissions, paid accounts are unlimited. If you are on the paid plan, we won't delete any submissions unless you decided to do so.
30-day trial: We don't offer such, but we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. You may consider subscribing, we can refund the payment if the company will decide not to use Jotform. But we'll appreciate any feedback just in case. We will also try to provide a workaround if something's not yet possible.
I hope that answers the questions. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us again.