- seanianlynchAsked on October 06, 2016 at 03:17 PM
The Authorize.net interface has changed. With the old interface I enter the authorize.net credentials and test my connection to make sure it was good.
The interface looks different now. How do I test my authorize connection to make sure its working? I don't see that option.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 06:37 PM
You are correct, the new interface does not have that option:
I have forwarded a request to our developers to add this test button. You will be notified via this thread if this gets implemented.
- seanianlynchAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 11:40 AM
Not sure if/when this will be updated. Kind of an odd thing to remove, in my opinion. Now we have to do a $1 live test to make sure the gateway works. Not a big deal, but just an extra unnecessary step.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 02, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Unfortunately, we have not receive any updates yet from our back-end team. As an alternative solution, you can test the integration through the old interface. Simply add "&old" at the end of the URL of your form's edit mode, and click "enter" to load it:
After you test the integration, you can save the form, and clear browsers cache to continue with the current interface.
- seanianlynchAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Thanks! That saves a lot of headache and wonder. We use the payment gateway alot.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 02, 2016 at 01:15 PM
This is now available on the new wizard.