- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 04:06 PM
I made a sample form with the Checklist widget, but unfortunately I have not a real device with iOS; however, testing in a device emulator I can see the widget works as expected, I need to click only once in an option to check it, see my screen-cast below:
I tested in an iPhone 6S emulator, are you seeing the same on your end?
Which device are you using to test the form?
Please test my sample form here https://form.jotform.com/62795955111967 and let us know if you can still see the same.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 04:09 PM
It works correctly on a computer or android but not Apple IOS. Most of our users have iPads with iOS 10
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 06, 2016 at 05:35 PM
The problem seems to be with iOS 10, I have tested in an iPad Pro and iPhone SE running iOS 10 and I can see the problem you're describing in both devices:
Then when I tested on an iPad Pro running iOS 9.3 the form worked normally:
I will forward this thread to our second level in order to let our developers know about this, we will update you via this thread as soon as we get updates from our second level.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Also having complaints that some items on the form below are not staying checked after submission.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 11:56 AM
Since the error you're mentioning is not related to the original opened in this post, I've moved it to another thread you will find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/956127
We will assist you on that as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 09:54 AM
We've published an update for the IOS10 bug with the widget.
Kindly check - let us know.