- thepinkappleprojectAsked on November 28, 2010 at 08:26 PM
I needed to have the form visible in my own profile, that it does not need to be directed to my Jotform link.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 02:34 PM
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
- lindseycholmesAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 02:39 PM
Can you provide the updated prompts for this answer? I too need pure html. Thanks
- egegAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 02:56 PM
You can find the full source code under Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Source as shown below.
Please let us know if you need anything else.
- lindseycholmesAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 03:01 PM
- egegAnswered on May 01, 2014 at 03:20 PM
For a standard form, there should be 2 different script tags at the start of the source code, and one in the right before the <form> tag closes. Removing them should do it for you.