- selva2383Asked on October 07, 2016 at 01:19 AM
Just stumbled across your product last month and have been pretty impressed so far. Great job team.
I have created only 1 form so far and in that, there is a field "Events Interested" which has plenty of options given as checkboxes.
If the user selects more than three checkboxes, how can I prompt him that "There is a limit of 3 events per person"?
Would be great if you could please let me know at the earliest.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 01:38 AM
The feature you demand exists in our Check Box field. Here is how you can do it:
1. Click "Settings" button of the check box field;
2. In the Settings, you can see a tab called "Surveying". When you click it you can the option "Entry Limits" appear in the tab:
You can enter the desired value and edit your forms accordingly. You can also write a comment for the field to inform your users that they are allowed to check only 3 boxes to avoid any potential confusion they might have. Here is where you can do it:
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- selva2383Answered on October 07, 2016 at 03:58 AM
That's perfect. Thank you so much for the prompt assistance. Impressive.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 04:11 AM
Thank you so much for contacting us!