- Bill2912Asked on October 07, 2016 at 06:19 AM
I'd like to have a field on my registration form where the user has to enter a code which we cross reference before allowing registration. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 11:01 AM
You can create a Show/Hide Field condition wherein all fields will appear if the correct value is entered in the field.
We don't normally recommend this option because there is a chance that your account will get suspended if you are using words like (passwords, access code, code). If that happens, let us know so that we can re-activate your account.
Please check this demo form: https://form.jotform.com/62764534893973
If you're wondering how I created the demo form, here's a guide:
1. Create a Text Box field.
2. Create your registration form below the "Club Given Number" field.
3. Click the Conditions button in the toolbar. Choose the Show/Hide Field condition.
4. Create a condition wherein if the value "12345" is entered in the "Club Given Number" field, all fields below will appear. To select multiple field as shown in the screen animation below, press CTRL while selecting the fields.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.