- mmemariAsked on October 07, 2016 at 09:56 AM
I am not receiving email notifications after a form submission or when click test on the email section even though it says that the test email was sent.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:12 PM
I have checked the email log for your email address and I can see all emails are being sent successfully, I have also tested your form and I can see the email was sent too:
I would suggest you to please check this guide in order to find why emails may not be sent: https://www.jotform.com/help/364-Why-I-am-not-Receiving-Email-Notifications
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- mmemariAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 04:03 AM
Thank you for this, however I am still unable to receive submissions for this form to my email address. The last one I received was on 27/09/2016 and I haven't received any since. I have checked all the points made in the link you put above. I have also check whether emails are being blocked by my email address, however I have checked this and it is not the problem and I received the notification to this reply fine.
Please can you advise why this is still not working?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 04:40 AM
I checked your e-mail's status as my colleague Kevin_G did, there seems no problem with your mail address and our mail sending system.
Strange thing is I could not clone your form and duplicate the issue on my side.
I have two suggestions for you please try them and turn back to us:
1) Clone your form and continue from it if possible recreate your form from scratch,
2) Try a different mail address of your own and test your form. If you do not have the same problem with a different mail address then you have a problem with your mail service provider. In this case you should contact to them.
At both scenarios please let us know the results.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 04:59 AM
Also you can try this option:
Waiting to hear from you.