- ronshullerAsked on October 07, 2016 at 10:12 AM
How do you designate the unique name for #input_77_addr_line1 ??
- CharlieAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Unique names can be changed, however, field IDs cannot.
Here's a quick step by step on how to change the "unique name":
1. I presume you are referring to this field, click the properties or gear icon of the field.
2. In the "Advance" tab, click the "Field Details".
3. Here you can see the "unique name" and the "field ID". You cannot change the field ID, only the unique field name.
I hope that helps.
- ronshullerAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:45 PMBut what is the syntax to indicate only address line 1 of yourName?
“You cannot get any better than Ron Shuller and his team as far as I'm concerned.
They went above and beyond my expectations. If you want affordability and
professionalism with pictures that are as beautiful as you could imagine...
go with Ron Shuller's Creative Images. You'll be glad you did...I promise!!!!”--Jennifer S
- CharlieAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 01:52 PM
I presume what you would like to do is only get specific address information from a submission and display it in the email notification? Is that correct? If so, that is possible by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/92-How-to-Strip-Headers-from-Postal-Addresses-in-Email-Alerts.
Please do provide us more information on what you would like to accomplish so that we can better assist you.