- eacopsAsked on April 27, 2012 at 02:39 PM
I would like to reduce font size of the text only in the header, remove the bold, and remove the background color in the header for my forms, but I don't know how to do that. I also would like to change the button shape for the buttons that used in the body, and reduce the button size for the submit button. Can someone please tell me? Thanks in advance!
- pinoytechAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 04:37 PM
The only way that I could give you now is by using the Free Text (HTML) Tool rather than using the Heading Tool for your request in reducing font size and not bold text then removing background.
For changing upload button shape, color and size. Please take a look on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/73005-Is-there-a-way-to-change-the-design-of-the-browse-button-on-the-file-up
Changing the Text of the button is very easy. All you need to do is:
1. Click on the submit button
2. Click Submit Text icon under Properties: Submit Form
3. After changing the text click the Ok button
Hope you find it helpful and useful.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- eacopsAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 02:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. I am not very good with HTML, can you please explain more clear how I can change the font size, bold, and background by using Free Text Tool? Where can I find it?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 02:43 PM
Can you please check the link first if that's what you want to achieved into your form for further assitance?