- aritAsked on October 07, 2016 at 11:23 AM
These forms have been disabled PLEASE TELL ME WHY!!
My clients are being adversely affected. Please fix this asap.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 01:29 PM
Your account is currently in good status. The forms are enabled. Here's a screenshot:
If you're still having issues, please let us know. Thank you.
- Stefan YauchzeeAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Our account is suspended and I am unable to get response from jotform.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 03:56 PM
This is a duplicate post. Please avoid opening multiple threads. My colleague already posted his reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/954393.
- aritAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 05:26 PM
Is it possible to have Jotform vet my forms before I start using them? In order to tell me if the form could potentially be disabled?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 09:01 PM
Our system will automatically check forms and suspension will follow if it finds a phishing form within the account. This happens for free accounts, paid accounts are check manually so you may consider upgrading. Otherwise, send us an email or create a new thread requesting us to check your form.
Well, for as long as your form doesn't violate our terms (http://www.jotform.com/terms/), you should all good to go, nothing to worry about.