- cacuestasrAsked on October 07, 2016 at 02:45 PM
How ican remove of a form powered by jotforms
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 05:08 PM
You can unchecked the box on your Profile>Settings:
- Hiren009Answered on October 28, 2016 at 02:48 AM
Checkebox is by default Disable, User can not changes in this Checkebox...
Please give another soltion ...
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 03:03 AM
As the user named cacuestasr has a SILVER plan, the user is able to remove JotForm branding as the following:
- danielavenueAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 05:12 PM
is it also possible to remove the "powered by Jotform" branding when upgrading to a Bronze Plan?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 06:20 PM
Yes, it is possible to remove the "Powered by JotForm" when you upgrade to Bronze plan as well.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 04:19 PM
I opened a separate thread for your question and we'll attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1143504