- franclinAsked on April 26, 2010 at 10:14 AMCan I submit my form data to my slaesforce.com database?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 03:30 AMFor now you can only do that by gettings CSV output on your "Submissions" page and the uploading that file to salesforce. We hope to implement integration with Salesforce in the future though.
- eagleoneAnswered on August 02, 2010 at 10:07 AM
We actually made something that connects salesforce to jotform......@aytenkin if you would like I can give it to you so you can make it available to all users email me email@example.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 03:49 AM
Hi Daniel, that sounds great. Please let me know the details. We'd love to share it on our User Guide. Or feel free to post it on your blog or site and we'd be happy to link to it. Thanks.
- ILTreasurerAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 03:40 PM
I'd love to know when this gets posted in the user guide. It's something I have been trying to fix for a few months, since all our forms are on jotform, and we are new Salesforce users. Keep me posted! --Laura
- jbisonarollAnswered on December 04, 2010 at 09:34 AM
What's the status of this? I'm exploring form builder applications, but have a need to provide information to a client that uses Salesforce.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2010 at 10:19 AM
JB: We do not have SalesForce integration at this time.
- solidariumAnswered on April 27, 2011 at 10:09 PMAny news about this integration?
- allanftdAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 01:51 AM
This is still being planned by our developers. We are unable to give a definite delivery date at the moment if it will push through, but rest assured that this is being considered for possible implementation in the future. Thank you for your patience.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- otaboAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 06:50 PM
+1 for SalesForce integration.
- linkglobalAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 01:26 PM
+2 for Salesforce Intergration :)
- frankAnswered on July 17, 2011 at 02:22 PM
+3 for SalesForce integration. :D
- gapettetAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 02:35 PM
+4 for salesforce integration
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 26, 2011 at 03:00 PM
Thank you guys for showing your support for this request feature. I am pretty sure our development team have taken your posts for consideration. This should help them gauge which features receive the highest demand from our users. Hopefully, this feature moves up in their priority list.
We will definitely make a big announcement if this gets implemented. We appreciate your enthusiasm in helping us make Jotform the best Form Builder it can be.
- fabsobAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 02:47 PM
+5 for Saleforce integration
- dave3535Answered on September 25, 2011 at 08:29 PM
+6 for salesforce integration
- troyoverendAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 02:41 AM
+7 For Sales Force Integration
- tobiwan kenobiAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM
+8 for Sales Force Integration
- treesftfcathieAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 09:51 AM
+9, our whole organization would love it if you did SF integration
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Thank you for showing interest and support for the integration request for this feature, everyone. I am pretty sure our development team has this in their to-do list.
Once this gets implemented, we will definitely make a big announcement.
- kevink3Answered on February 08, 2012 at 01:39 PM
+10 for this
please make it happen!!!
- mike22csusAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 02:45 AM
+11 this would be great. I have to create web to lead form in salesforce, which is not easily done.
- MarkAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM
All your votes are counted we would also love to see this integration materialized in the near future.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:03 AM
UPDATE: We have finally released integration with Salesforce:
You can now integrate JotForm forms with Salesforce. You can even map form fields with your Salesforce lead/contact fields.
- gapettetAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:57 PM
This is great, would also love the ability to integrate with other custom objects please.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 26, 2012 at 04:18 PM
According to this feature request thread, our Developers have already implemented the form fields integration with the custom Salesforce fields.
Please re-check the integration from your side, and let us know if you notice some problems.