- TheIICAsked on October 08, 2016 at 02:58 PM
We have been testing our forms and discovered that after we successfully received notification for the first 3 forms checked, the notifications then ceased for our other forms. We have checked the support forum and we have checked our settings and can find nothing wrong. Please help us figure out what the issue is. The ability to receive the forwarded emails is critical to our business.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 08, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Your email address has been placed in our bounce list due to the following reason(s):
Reason(s) : smtp; 554 5.7.1 The message from (<email@example.com>) with the subject of (Application:) matches a profile the Internet community may consider spam. Please revise your message before resending.
I've fixed this already, but to prevent this from happening again, please consider the following changes to your end:
1. Revise your Subject line, based on the above logs.
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
3. Whitelist Jotform (https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses).
For troubleshooting email related problems, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/364-Why-I-am-not-receiving-email-notifications.