- jonathanmasseyAsked on April 28, 2012 at 01:58 PM
How can I remove the shading to left and right of the table which extends to the screen margins. I know this can be altered using html but I am not a programmer!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 28, 2012 at 06:33 PM
Please do the following to remove the shading:
1. With the form loaded in the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click Email Alerts > Notification to MYS
2. You should now be on the Compose Email page of the notification. Under the subject line you'll see a toolbar with various little buttons. Click the the one on the extreme right named "HTML" (It's in same position as the one seen when composing a "Thank You" message). Click it.
3. When the HTML editor pops up, in the very first line change #f7f9fc to #fff
4. Click Update > Finish and save the form.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- jonathanmasseyAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:27 AM
works perfectly, thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 06:02 AM
You're welcome :)