JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You will have to manually create the link if you want to display it as a URL instead of a clickable link. Please follow the steps below:
1. Type this URL in the email http://submit.jotform.com/form.php?formID=
2. Add your form's ID to the end of the URL http://submit.jotform.co/form.php?formID=62832344984969
3. Then add the following text to the url &sid=
4. From the Form Fields dropdown, insert the Submission ID at the end of the url
5. Finally, insert the text &mode=edit at the end.
The URL should look like the one below. The yellow highlighted text needs to be your form's ID
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
Something might be going wrong,
This is what I have but it isn't working.
I tested your form edit URL link and it works, but it is important that you're logged in in order to be able to edit the submission:
Please log in and test.
Let us know if the issue persists so we can investigate further.