- jaque123Asked on October 10, 2016 at 04:18 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 04:50 AM
You will have to manually create the link if you want to display it as a URL instead of a clickable link. Please follow the steps below:
1. Type this URL in the email http://submit.jotform.com/form.php?formID=
2. Add your form's ID to the end of the URL http://submit.jotform.co/form.php?formID=62832344984969
3. Then add the following text to the url &sid=
4. From the Form Fields dropdown, insert the Submission ID at the end of the url
5. Finally, insert the text &mode=edit at the end.
The URL should look like the one below. The yellow highlighted text needs to be your form's ID
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- jaque123Answered on October 10, 2016 at 02:21 PM
Something might be going wrong,
This is what I have but it isn't working.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 04:50 PM
I tested your form edit URL link and it works, but it is important that you're logged in in order to be able to edit the submission:
Please log in and test.
Let us know if the issue persists so we can investigate further.