- atayabaliAsked on October 10, 2016 at 10:02 AM
when someone fills in my form it not going to google sheets anymore this is a big problem for my business. I need someone to fix this asap.
please call on on 07581018176
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Please remove the integration and integrate back again:
All the previous submission will be updated in the new sheet. Let us know if you need more help.
- atayabaliAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:45 AMIv done that but you cant expect me to do that every time I assume that
someone has filled the form in
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:55 AM
You are correct, I have tested it, and only upon re-integrating the new submissions show up:
I have forwarded this to our second level, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 02:50 PM
This issue should had been resolved a few hours ago, do get back to us should you need further help.
- atayabaliAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 07:44 PMThank you.
Your a star :D maybe can help me with the next problemI had an unlink the
data input from my old Google sheets and connected it to a new for google
sheet as I was instructed.
Unfortunately it is not allowing me to reconnect it to the old form now.
Is there any way I can get the updates to happen on the old Google sheet
account where the information used to be stored as I have tabs on the old
Google sheets that are necessary for me to stay organised
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 01:00 AM
Your other question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.