- jnicolaisAsked on October 10, 2016 at 10:13 AM
The Authorize.net payment processing is NOT working..
When i click SUBMIT.. The error is:
PCI :: Error during transaction
This transaction cannot be accepted.
Please go_back and fix this.
Thank You. :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:38 AM
The error is explained on this link: https://support.authorize.net/authkb/index?page=content&id=A597. The suggested solution is to change a product type from your Authorize.net dashboard, here are the steps to do so:
1. Log into your account at https://account.authorize.net.
2. Click Account from the main toolbar
3. Click Merchant Profile
4. Refer to the Product Type listed under Business Information
I hope that helps. Let us know if you are still getting the error after doing the above solution.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 10:48 PM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1141654