- mellis45Asked on October 10, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I have an intake process where clients need to read and sign a consent form, a HIPAA form, and complete a questionnaire. They are different forms. What is the best way to have clients receive and complete all three forms?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 01:01 PM
You can link 1 form to another form by redirecting the Thank You Page to the other form. In this way, once the user click the submit button, he/she will be redirected to the 2nd form.
First, you need to get the direct link of the 3 forms. Here's how to get the direct link:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the Form Builder.
2. In the "Link" tab, please click the green "Copy Link" button.
Now that you have the form's direct link, you can now set the Thank You Page to redirect to a custom URL. Here's how:
1. Open the 1st form and then click the Thank You button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Thank You wizard, select the "Redirect to external link" option. After that, please paste the direct link of the 2nd form in the URL field. Click the "Save Changes" button after.
3. Save the 1st form and then open the 2nd form. Do the same procedure, please redirect the Thank You page to the link of the 3rd form.
Related guide: Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Hope that helps. Thank you.