- commercialkingsAsked on October 10, 2016 at 02:20 PM
This form picks PAyPAl has the payment method by default. How can I make it so no payment option is selected by default?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 04:36 PM
That's achievable by adding another question (e.g. A Radio Button asking them if they want to pay or not via Paypal), then a Condition to show/hide the Paypal option based on the selected input.
Related guide: Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
For your convenience, this was how the Condition was setup:
What this means is that IF the user chooses YES (5. Sample Radio Button...), THEN SHOW the Paypal payment widget (6. Select Your Quantity).
I highly recommend you click and read the related guide I mentioned above to have a better idea on how Conditions work.
- commercialkingsAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 07:54 PM
This is not proper fix. I want to always show the paypal payment widget, how else would they pay if the widget only appeared for paypal users? The widget allows you to choose Credit Card, or Pay Pal. It has PayPal selected by default. I dont want anything to be selected by default.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 01:27 AM
I understand that you do not want the Paypal nor the Credit Card option to be selected by default. To do this, simply follow the steps below:
1. Select the payment field
2. Click the "Default Method" button on the Properties menu.
3. Select "None"
After saving the form, both payment methods should no longer be selected by default.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- commercialkingsAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 01:41 AM
Awesome! Thank you!