- charlie_newAsked on April 29, 2012 at 03:07 AM
people can see if their domain name is still available on jotform?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 04:48 AM
Can you please provide us more details on what your question is about?
We are here to assist.
- charlie_newAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 04:56 AM
Look, I make website for people. And they can also order a domain name to me, so they must therefore look for a domain name registration. So maybe there Jotform in a kind of tool for your own personal domain name can check whether he is busy or free.
kijk, ik maak website voor mensen. En ze kunnen bij mij ook een domeinnaam bestellen, dus ze moeten dan ook kijken voor een domeinnaam registratie. Dus misschien zit er in Jotform een soort tool waar je je eigen domeinnaam kan checken of hij bezet of vrij is.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:04 AM
Unfortunately, no. JotForm does not provide domain name registration service. You can try NameCheap for registering domain names.
- charlie_newAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:07 AM
but is there a check that people can see whether the domain name is still available? But then we register not only see if he is free.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:12 AM
- charlie_newAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:31 AM
okay good, but can you perhaps in the form builder create as? That people can check their domain name if he is still available. Seems like agood idea if it encloses
- AtacanCAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:58 AM
As you know, JotForm is a web based WYSIWYG form builder. Your suggestion won't be useful for our customers. But thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- charlie_newAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 06:01 AM
Oh Oke, Sorry
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 10:24 AM
After doing some back reading, I would like to explain that JotForm does not have the capacity for doing what you're looking for. You will have to develop your own script for this.
If you know some PHP programming, you can try playing around with this downloadable script:
I cannot guarantee that this is a working script or what its requirements are as I have not tested this.
If you have other JotForm related concerns, please do let us know.
- SkilltechAnswered on October 11, 2014 at 11:46 PM
There should really be this widget available. So the people buying websites through your forms could request from the seller to acquire a particular domain name on their behalf.
order a domain name WITHOUT THE ACTUAL BUYING PROCESS.
1. Choose a TLD dropdown (.com, .net and ALL the others)
2. textbox where users can type in the domain name
3. the indicator on the live form should instantly give a message ''it is available!'' or ''it is taken'', this text should be editable so it could be adjusted for different languages or the indicator should simply become red for taken and green for available.
4. If the domain name is available, the checkbox should appear with an editable message saying something like ''I want this domain name'' and the users can then check the box and the form submission simply show that the user is interested in the particular domain.
- BenAnswered on October 12, 2014 at 07:47 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread that you can find here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/441840
Please make any new response on that thread instead. Thank you.