- swalker286Asked on October 10, 2016 at 02:44 PM
I just tested my form and a coupon code. The test payment was charged the full amount to the Visa, without applying the $120 discount.
The discount however does show in the form & in the confirmation email from JotForm, but is not transferred to the PayPal payment.
- swalker286Answered on October 10, 2016 at 03:12 PM
Secondary issue with PayPal - What good is Sandbox mode if you can't test anything?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 07:22 PM
Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
I was able to reproduce a bug with the PayPal Pro coupons applied to the order Total. The issue has been escalated to our Development Team. We will get back to you as soon as it is fixed.
To test the form in Sandbox mode you will need to use a sandbox PayPal Pro account created at developer.paypal.com, please check this stackoverflow thread for more information.
- swalker286Answered on October 11, 2016 at 02:43 PM
Thank you Mike for your response. Is there an ETA as I will need to have the RSVP forms live very very soon.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 04:00 PM
I do not see any updates yet, but I will try to monitor this and let you know when there is any more information available.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 10:44 AM
This is now fixed.