- RHemeryAsked on October 11, 2016 at 03:48 AM
I need to get a list of every form we have. Is there anyway to export this or would I just have to copy and paste the titles of all of them?
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 04:34 AM
There is no option to get a list of your forms' title in JotForm. We know that you have a lot of forms, but unfortunately, you need to copy and paste the titles of them. However, thank you for your request. We have now opened a feature request. We will inform you on this thread once there are any updates.
If you have any other concern, feel free to let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 09:23 AM
I copied the list from our admin tool and emailed it to you now. Hope it helps.
- RHemeryAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 09:24 AM
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Please feel free to contact us whenever you need.