- nicoleaoAsked on October 11, 2016 at 08:25 AM
Hi, I've implemented the form on my blogger blog, but it only shows the top half.
could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 08:46 AM
I checked your site (http://www.berichtenvanhetmoederfront.com/p/contact.html) but I was not able to see the issue you are reporting. The form was displayed properly on your site.
Are you still encountering this issue? If you are still encountering the issue, may I know what browser and/or device are you using where you encountered the issue so we can further investigate?
We will wait for your response.
- nicoleaoAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 08:55 AM
Hi I've added a screenshot so you can see the problem.
I'm using google chrome.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 09:09 AM
I checked again your site and now I was able to replicate the issue you are reporting.
It seems that the height set to the iFrame of the form is incorrect. Can you try to re-embed your form to your site using the iFrame code only (do not include the <script> tag) and set a height to the iFrame code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-62842980462361" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/62842980462361" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 587px; border: none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- nicoleaoAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 09:15 AM
Thank you very much! That worked!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 09:18 AM
You are welcome. Glad to hear that the solution works. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.