- sahanna15Asked on October 11, 2016 at 10:21 AM
2. There are 3 available slots in the appointment slot widjet, but the link won't allow people to register.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 11:17 AM
When you say the link won't allow people to register, do you mean to say that they cannot submit the form or does the Appointment Slot widget gives them an error? If you can provide us a screenshot of the issue, that would be great.
Can we also test your form? The widget is required so we need a permission to do so because once the form is submitted, the availability of the item will be changed to none. Well, you can adjust the value by 1 to make it available, but still, let us know if it's okay to test it.
- sahanna15Answered on October 11, 2016 at 02:57 PM
It says "the limit is". Yes you can test it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 04:36 PM
I'm getting the error. I think this is because you removed the limit or made the adjustments in the available items. I've cloned your form and my cloned works.
It's either you will do the same (clone) and use the cloned version instead of the original or remove the widget and add it again. I am sure re-adding the widget should resolve it. Please note that removing the widget will also remove its data so make sure to download your form submissions first to have a backup.
- sahanna15Answered on October 12, 2016 at 02:55 AM
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 04:12 AM
On behalf of my colleague I thank you for contacting us! I am glad that your issue has been resolved.
Please do contact us again if you need any further assistance.