- tgiesbersAsked on October 11, 2016 at 06:33 PM
How do I force an e-mail address to be entered, twice, and force it to be exactly the same in both entries?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 09:35 PM
I'm assuming you're referring to a "Confirm Email" feature. Just do the following to achieve that:
1. Drag an Email field to your form.
2. Click the GEAR icon to open the Properties wizard.
3. Then click the OPTIONS tab > set the CONFIRMATION TEXTBOX to ON > then SAVE CHANGES.
Related guide: Adding-an-Email-Confirmation-Field