- FoxHoodAsked on October 11, 2016 at 09:17 PM
I wanna make a form to display prices based on different products, when my client is done he will click on the submit button and I will show him the price in the thank you page.Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 12:24 AM
Yes, it is possible to show a price on the Thank You page of your form. To achieve this, please follow the steps below:
1. First, you need to have a field where you will display the price. In this demo, I used a Form Calculation widget for the calculation of the price. You can follow this guide to learn more: How to Perform Calculation in the Form?
2. Now open your Thank You page wizard.
3. On the Thank You wizard, open the Form Fields dropdown and select the "Price" field to add it to the thank you page.
Here's how it looks after:
For more info about the Thank You page, you can also check out this guide: Setting Up the Thank You Page
If you need further assistance, please let us know.