- snandAsked on October 12, 2016 at 02:48 AM
I would like to build a donation form for a client, she has official paperwork allowing to collect pledges or donations. i thought to make her a form that allow's payment or email transfer. This girl will be in Canada Beauty Pageant !!
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 04:11 AM
You can create donation or pledge forms via JotForm. Please check our guide about donation forms here:
You can also check this page where our donation form templates are listed:
They should give you a much better idea about such forms.
Please do contact us again if you need any further assistance.
- snandAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 01:44 AMHello Support, i 'am looking for a pledge form !!
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 02:52 AM
Hi again Sushil,
Here is how to do it with a couple of simple screenshots:
1. Go to your form builder and select one of the payment fields to collect your donations:
2. I chose PayPal at this instance. When you add this integration to your form its settings are opened automatically. In the settings you can change the payment type to Collect Donations:
From this point on your form is ready to collect donations. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. I also suggest you to read our guides about donation forms which I also mentioned them above:
We also have templates for donation forms. You can check them out here:
Thank you for contacting us.
- snandAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 05:44 PMHi There, i was using a form from your Template on the first page called, 'Donation Form...pretty straight forward. The problem i was having was when adding a payment method, i selected, STRIPE ...I would get this message, check below..
You cannot add more than one paymenttool. Please delete the existing one first.
this is the form, https://www.jotform.com/?formID=63276390915260
can you explain what iam doing wrong or what i'am not doing
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 08:37 PM
You need to remove first the existing payment field on the form before you can change or use another payment field i.e. Stripe on your form.
See video below for example on how to do it. I removed Paypal field 1st before I can use Stripe.
Let us know if you need further assistance.