- florencejhillAsked on October 12, 2016 at 05:51 AM
we want to add vouchers to our website for a variety of different products and price ranges and wondered if there was a way for the email confirmation of the voucher purchase could automatically include the unique voucher code that the customer could then give as a gift, rather than waiting for us to generate a code and send it on.
Let me know if this is possible
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 08:02 AM
I think the closest way could be to separate your form into 2 forms and direct your user from one to another by giving the coupon code on the thank you page before transaction.
- The first form includes all the fields on your current form except payment field.
- The second form includes only the payment field. Please note that You need to create the coupon code on this form at payment wizard. Below coupon code was created on my cloned form just to show you the steps needed to be followed. .
- You need to configure first form thank you page something similar to the below thank you page. The idea here is to direct your user to the payment field and allow them to use coupon code by giving in the first thank you page.
When your user click the second form link on this thank you page and paste the coupon code to the second form, the discount will be applied.
Hope, this would helps you and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions.