- tsdukesAsked on April 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM
You subscribed using paypal.
To cancel your subscription, please do the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM
If you're using Plimus for paying subscription, please follow this simple steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription.
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus to cancel your subscription
If you can't manage to do it your self, we can assist you for your convenience.
- ranaduymusAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 05:18 PM
Dear sir I want to cancel montly subcription ,but I can't login ,
plimus system can't accept my my password my email and I use password from my emails that you send bu ıt can't work . I tried several times
And then I found a page
(http://www.jotform.com/answers/105203-Unsubscribe-links?entrymessage=10732640770)about unscription page I did ever thing but ıcan't cancel my subscription .It didnot work again.If anyone can help me out with this I would really appreciate it.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 05:26 PM
I have posted yours on this new one , we always ask customer to open an new thread (click on Ask a question)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 05:30 PM
oK, the subscription has been cancelled
It will remain Premium to the date of next pay cycle