- valuedryAsked on April 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM
i am able to see form submissions under my jotform login, but the form submissions do not come to my email. it was working before. how can this be fixed?
- AtacanCAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Did you add JotMail's ip addresses to your mail provider's whitelist? Click to see JotMails IP Addresses.
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM
You may also try to login to your webmail and see if Jotform mails are marked as spam. If it is, please add it on your safe sender list.
Whitelisting Jotforms IPs should also work out as what AtacanC suggested.
- jacobawolfAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 01:18 PM
I am having the same issues, They are not going to spam. I can not receive form submission by emails and my respondants also do not recieve automated responses.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 01:57 PM
Did you add already JotMails IP addresses as my colleague suggested?
- jacobawolfAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 02:01 PM
yes, and nothing is going to spam and I receive email alerts from new forms I just created to test.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 02:24 PM
Your issue has been forwarded to our developers for further support. Please check followup on its developments on this link; http://jotform.com/answers/95839-Automated-response-email-is-not-sending#5
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 02:25 PM
You may also try removing the current notification/autoresponder setup and re-create them. See if that helps.
- Rachel WaldronAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 10:50 AMI am also not receiving emails. I know that someone tried to send a test email because I saw the notification on my Jotform app, but the email did not arrive. The address is working and I have no problems with it otherwise. I have also forgotten my password, and cannot get it without getting an email... and there lies a problem.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 12:13 PM
We will answer that question on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/736575.