- jlortzAsked on April 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Now that I've completed a survey where I needed to have more submissions, I would like to change my account back to the Free version until I need it again. I would like to do this before the May 2nd bill date so that I do not get billed again.
Can you do this for me? I've looked on the site, but found no way to do it myself. In my account settings, when I click CANCEL under the payment options, PayPal gives me a message saying that your click-through button is invalid.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Please follow the below steps to cancel your subscription via paypal.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
If you still are having issues, please let us know.
- designsbyAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 05:35 PM
I also would like to suspend my account and return it to a free version.
I have followed your instrutions. There is no subscription number to "click" on. I am able to click on the details of the original authorization but it only lists the transaction and the email email@example.com
Please advise, or can you cancel it at your end?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 21, 2012 at 05:48 PM
I have processed the cancellation of your account. Your account will remain Premiun until the expiration date of your last payment.