- samratshiwakotiAsked on October 12, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Is there any way I can add a link that'll skip the form and open another page?
I tried adding a link, but it always defaults to "no_target" opening in another tab. I need it to open in the same tab / window.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 01:55 PM
I run a couple of tests and unfortunately it is not possible to open the tab within the same window from the form as it is. Since the form will override target tag. For example, if we put "_self" which should open link in the same window, as soon as you run your form it will override:
The solution that comes to my mind is:
1. Insert an image to your form that will imitate the skip:
2. Then, switch to old view of settings by adding &old parameter to the URL:
3. And you will be able to set the target to "_self" that will stick:
To go back to new wizard, just use &reset at the end of your URL.
And, one more way would be to download the Source code of your form and edit the target in the code.
Hope it helps.
Let us know if you have further questions.