- JohnschweighardtAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 11:28 AM
If I enable PDF Attachments to YES the form is not sent. Tried this on several and all stop working.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 12:32 PM
Our apologies. We had a temporary issue with email notifications a while ago but it should be working normally by now. Our dev team has fixed the problem. All queued emails have been sent out!
Kindly check. Thanks!
- StudioBeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 03:56 PM
Still down on our end. Maybe JotForm needs to fix this problem for it's paying customers!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 11:07 PM
The issue with the emails using SMTP sender email address is already been forwarded to our backend team and they are looking into it. You will be posted with any updates on your other thread.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:11 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. The issue has been fixed.
If you need any other support by our side, please let us know.