- bperry833Asked on October 12, 2016 at 11:23 AM
On the following forms (so far tested) we are not receiving email notifications:
First Time Buyer/Pre-Purchase Counseling
GMLA Membership Application
I have resent them via the forwarding function with no success either. I've checked the bounce list and I am not listed. Is your email server down?
Thanks - Bob
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 12:32 PM
Our apologies. We had a temporary issue with email notifications a while ago but it should be working normally by now. Our dev team has fixed the problem. All queued emails have been sent out!
Kindly check. Thanks!
- StudioBeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 01:39 PM
Ours are still down. Anyone else?
- bperry833Answered on October 12, 2016 at 01:49 PM
We were working as of 1/2 hour ago.
- plineberryAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 02:08 PM
I am also not receiving emails. Nor am I getting notifications in the ios app. The only thing that's working for me is to use the jotform notifier in chrome, which is great, but I have to keep getting online to check for submissions.
- plineberryAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 03:25 PM
ok. getting ios notifications, but still no emails...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 10:05 PM
I see that your concerns were being attended to already on your own threads.
Please refer to your threads for updates on the status.
- arutledgeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 10:07 PM
I am having the same problem, and have not had a reply to my own thread.