- MAINSTAGESAsked on April 30, 2012 at 01:18 PM
I would like to downgrade from the premium to basic plan. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 01:30 PM
You have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- MAINSTAGESAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 01:42 PM
will I automatically be moved to the basic plan when I cancel?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 01:51 PM
When you cancel, your account will stay premium until the paid period expires. After which, it will automatically moved you to a Free account.