- Felix TiradoAsked on October 12, 2016 at 01:48 PMI have a question on your form. Right now I'm using ARForms in a WordPress site. The form is so long that is taking me a long time to create. My question is if a customer is in the process of filling out a form and they can't finish it can they save and continue in a later time?
here is a link to the form that I'm doing for my client:
http://new.rwresortservices.com/furniture-checklist-formalso is any body that I can talk to because I have more question about your form.Felix Tirado
- topcumertAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 03:03 PM
Maybe this link is useful for your form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 08:05 PM
We do not offer support over the phone, but we will be more than happy to help you over this support forum.
We have the following 'save and continue later' options available:
1. An Autofill option that saves the data locally in user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It saves the data on our servers in a session format, so that the session can be accessed from any place. This method requires two forms to be linked.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other. You can use only one of them on a particular form.