- EssexAsked on October 13, 2016 at 12:14 AM
Many patients are trying to register however when they do we our not receiving any submissions whatsoever . We need this fix asap please . Thank you
This is a re-post of a comment on Why Am I Not Receiving Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 05:06 AM
Do you mean you are not receiving the notification email of your form? Are you referring to your account with username Essex and to the form: http://www.jotform.com/form/80314848797. As per checking the form, the notification email is being set to firstname.lastname@example.org. It seems that the email is included on our bounce list which is the reason why you are not receiving emails. I have now removed your email in the bounce list. Please check if you will now receive the notification email for new submissions.
You can also remove/check your email address on our bounce list on your end, please see this guide: How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce List
To prevent bouncing related issues, please refer to this guide: How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- DreamseshcontactAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 06:44 PMHi there , for some reason several patients register today and we never
received their submissions .
On Thursday, October 13, 2016, JotForm > wrote:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 09:42 PM
Hello @Dreamseshcontact. I checked your account but there doesn't seem to be any forms there.
Did you recently delete the form? Are you referring to a form on a different account? Please provide us with a link to your form so we can investigate further. I will be waiting for your response. Thank you.
- DreamseshcontactAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 10:44 PMNo we did not delete anything . I have no clue whats going on either some
submissions come through and others do not .
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 20, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Were you a sub-user of another account? Since there doesn't seem to be any form on your Dreamseshcontact account, can you please give us the link to your form so we can check the submissions there and investigate the issue further.
I will wait for your response. Thank you.
- DreamseshcontactAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 03:44 PMApparently I have two accounts by accident , the main one is Dream Sesh
which I thought we had upgraded MB , however thats not the case . My other
account which I believe was upgraded should is dream sesh contact. So can
you delete dream sesh contact than credit my upgrade to dream sesh ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 08:57 PM