- cb2bAsked on April 30, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Edit options take me directly into the form designer/edior itself. I can't see a way to do a save as or otherwise change the form name.
- cb2bAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Never mind! Sorry, found the answer...
- pinoytechAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 04:39 PM
Good to hear that you found the answer.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- precisiontravelAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 12:18 AM
I've changed the name of the clone form, the the old name shows up in facebook when I copy the bitly into facebook. It shows Cancun when it should show Reunion Cruise 2017
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 11, 2016 at 01:50 AM
This is an old thread. To better assist you, I have moved your concern to a new one. Simply follow this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/792495