- homehealthsolutionsllcAsked on October 13, 2016 at 08:38 AM
Pop ups are turned off and it affects all users on our account, no matter what browser. I have the option to click here to proceed, but noone else does
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Indeed, some of the pages in JotForm might not work if you have pop-up blocker enabled in your browser. May I know what page you were trying to access when you encountered the problem?
Depending on the browser you are using, you can follow the steps in http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Popup-Blockers to disable your pop-up blocker.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- homehealthsolutionsllcAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 10:45 AMWe do NOT have pop up blocker. It is when we are trying to view the form. I am now trying to integrate one of the forms with Dropbox and nothing is happening either. Almost the same screen
J'non Griffin, RN MHA WCC HCD-10, COS-C
710 Langston Rd
Carbon Hill, Al 35549
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 12:25 PM
I checked the issue on my end and I was able to replicate the issue. On My Forms page, when I try to view a form (More > View Form), the error will always show even I have already disabled the pop-up blocker of the browser.
I will have to escalate the issue to our development team so they can fix the issue. Will inform you on this thread once the issue has been fixed. Regards.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 09:38 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread. We believe that we can assist our users better if there will be a separate thread for each question they have.
Please click this link to go to that thread.