- Ken KingAsked on October 13, 2016 at 09:22 AM
Our form asks for agents to upload pictures before they submit the form .. This morning we can access the form but it will not allow photos to be uploaded.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 11:37 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Please note that for the "Take Photo" widget to work as expected, you should use your form's ssl URL. Please test the following form and see if this works as expected: https://www.jotform.us/form/51335972766162
I would suggest you to please grab your form's desired code again and replace the existing code you have in your webpage.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- BAstroveAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM
We have the exact same problem this morning. Has worked fine for the three months we have been using this form. All of a sudden this morning it stopped working.
- BAstroveAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Just tried a little more testing w' my form. It is Not working today (Oct 13) using an ipad, but did just work from my Android Smart phone Error message on the ipad is
Webcam.js Error; No Supported webcam interface found
- Ken KingAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 12:44 PMI have tried the site listed in the response and that does not allow me to
take and load the photos either.
- Ken KingAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 12:44 PMHere are snips of what we used to get and what we are getting now
[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 02:56 PM
I can see you have already opened your own thread, you were already assisted on that thread, please see the other thread on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/959750
I have checked the form and I can see it is working, I have tested in a computer running Windows 10, using an Android 5 device, unfortunately I have not a real iPhone device or Mac to test your form, so far I can only test using emulators.
When testing on a Mac emulator I can see the form works fine, the same than the other devices where I did test, with iOS I can see the form does not work, I tried in iOS 10 and old versions, but the form does not seem to work, here is a screenshot about it too:
I'm getting the same error @BAstrove is mentioning.
I have also tested the embedded form in the website you've shared and I can see the same happens, it works on my end, but it does not work in iOS.
I will forward this thread to our second level and our developers will take a look, we will let you know via this thread as soon as we get updates regarding this matter.
- TranscendmarketingAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 04:02 PM
My Take Photo widget is not working either. It has been working since May. Today (10/13) is the only day I'm having this issue.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 05:36 PM
I can see you have opened a thread about this, please take a look here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/960280
We will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 03:07 AM
Hi we apologize about this, unfortunately iOS does not support any webcam interface to support the widget. This is a mistake. The widget normally provides a classic file uploader to handle files.
We are currently looking for an alternative to make this work with iOS devices. Again we're sorry about this. Please try it again and let us know if you still facing the same issue.