- technicallAsked on October 13, 2016 at 09:59 AMAgain a few months ago, I could not access my forms. When I raised an issue, i was told you guys could see the forms fine and there was no issue. It was not until I saw a similar complaint from someone else here in Australia that we realised the problem appeared to be regional. Finally someone from Jotform admitted there was a regional problem in the servers in Singapore.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 10:38 AM
Would you mind doing the following?
Kindly add this widget on your form - https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/hidden
On the properties menu for the widget, allow it to collect browser information from your users.
It will collect some information on what could be causing the issue as we monitor your form.
I am presuming this is the form in question: https://www.jotform.com/61987719597985 Kindly confirm.
Could you also identify the submission ID's that are lacking mandatory information? You can view submission ID's on the submission page under more settings.
- technicallAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 07:47 AM
Done, I've added the hidden field.
yes that is the correct form.
Out of 26 submissions, 3 have a missing mandatory upload "ACIR Statement"
The submission IDs that have missing data are:
I have a feeling that the file is been uploaded by the user but failing to upload to your servers when it's submitted.
We have had many many complaints from people that they cannot submit their forms and it's getting stuck on "please wait..." or an error on the last page saying that mandatory fields are missing (even though scrolling through the pages does not show anything is missing).
I think all these problems from the other open issues that have been created are all related.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 08:39 AM
Ok. I've opened a ticket that will address this issue. I've asked for special attention to your form.
- technicallAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 12:13 AM
This issue is still ongoing. It happened again today when someone was submitting a form in our office. There is no error in the browser console log.
see attached screen dump
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 24, 2016 at 04:18 AM
Thank you so much for your informatory update on this matter. We are sorry that you have had to deal with such an issue. Our developers are currently working on this with the highest priority and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
We appreciate your patience on this. Please let us know whenever you need assistance.