- jpsokolnyAsked on October 13, 2016 at 10:34 AM
Hi - Do the address where form submissions go to depend on the email in my account settings? If I want to add/change the email that they get sent to, do I need to setup a sub-account?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 01:18 PM
No, you don't need to create a sub-user account. You can easily change, add or remove an email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Here's how:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.