- shyamkAsked on October 13, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Is it possible to copy check box field value to another question? The ones that I select
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Pass Field Value to Another Field?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 01:29 PM
Yes, it is possible. To do that, please follow:
1. Go to conditions:
2. To copy check-box's value to another field:
3. And set that if checkbox is filled copy it's value to another field:
You can see my example:
If you need additional assistance, please let us know.
- shyamkAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 02:47 AM
Thanks for the input. Is it possible to copy check box field value to another check box field value?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 03:03 AM
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that it is not possible to do that since checkboxes are fixed with labels(when you label them) and you can not change it with conditions.
If you have further questions please let us know.