- kbrackinsAsked on October 13, 2016 at 12:24 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 02:16 PM
You can export your submission data in excel and other formats:
It is also possible to integrate your form with a Google Docs spreadsheet:
- kbrackinsAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 03:44 PMWe are still having problems...can you be contacted by phone?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 04:56 PM
We do not currently offer phone based support. If you wouldn't mind letting us know what you are having trouble with, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have here.
- kbrackinsAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 05:44 PMI am still unable to compile my data for a former that went out today. I
need to see the results compiled.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:53 PM
Let us know which form you are unable to export data for, how you are trying to export or compile it and what specifically is not working. With that information, we can tell you exactly how to go about compiling your data.
- kbrackinsAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 07:44 PMI am trying to compile the results from the high school needs assessment. I
am wanting a tally of the responses for each question.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 11:46 PM
I was able to download your form's submission data in excel. I have gone ahead and forwarded the submission excel file to your account profile email address kbr***ins@el***d.com