- btedesignAsked on May 01, 2012 at 12:24 AMHow do I do this?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 03:07 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
The ideal way of updating credit card by logging in to Plimus gateway. In an email from Plimus when your first registered you will have a recieved a Plimus username, this is a long string of numbers, NOT your JotForm account name.
If you can find that username, please follow this process to update your card details:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
Let us know if you cant find that username or run into any other problems.
Note: I have seen that your monthly Subscription is on hold since 04/29/2012 Authorization has failed for this transaction. Please try again or contact your bank for assistance.
Please make this payments ASAP to avoid your account being downgraded.