- BeyondtheGradeAsked on October 13, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I found your site on an internet search. Its seems really cool. I created a form, have embedded it on my site and it doesn't seem to work. I've unpublished for the page for now, to avoid any confusion.
I have filled in the boxes, hit submit button and it freezes with a Please Wait... message.
Please let me know if there is a step that I missed, or how to fix this issue.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 10:12 PM
I test submitted your form https://www.jotform.com/form/62826557405158 but I could not reproduce the issue at this time. The form submitted just fine.
Here's the video when I did the test:
Can you also share to us the URL of your website where you used the form. We can also test it on the website to identify any issue.
Please let us know if issue remains.
- BeyondtheGradeAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Ok, Just tried it again, still having the same issue.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Please make sure that you have disabled the form embed plugin to avoid conflicts. Let us know how it goes.
- BeyondtheGradeAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 12:36 PM