- Usflashforms1267Asked on October 13, 2016 at 08:55 PM
I was hoping you could help, as the Image Picker widget is exactly what I need. When I preview my form inside of JotForm the widget works, however on my web page it will not load.
Here is how I've listed the images in the widget
Can you please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM
I checked your page and the form is not available there. Is it possible that you have made changes on your website's settings preventing the public on viewing its contents?
With regarding the image picker, I'm seeing the widget properly on my view.
As I'm suspecting that it may be due to a conflict on your web page, can you check via this link if you are still having difficulty viewing the widget: https://www.jotform.com/62866925688174
Will be looking forward to your response.
- Usflashforms1267Answered on October 14, 2016 at 05:57 PM
Thank you for your reply. I apologize that the page was not public before. It should be viewable now. I checked your link and was able to view it correctly there, but not on my web page. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Usflashforms1267Answered on October 14, 2016 at 07:04 PM
I think I have it working. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 10:17 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted. We're glad that the issue is now resolved on your end.
If you have questions, feel free to let us know.