- GardenCityHotelAsked on May 01, 2012 at 09:12 AM
Question says it all. Need to go to the premium pricing, but keep getting an error message on Plimus.
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 09:48 AM
Thanks for contacting us. To get to a Premium account from Professional, you will have to cancel the existing Professional package and then re upgrade to Premium. You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Your account will stay Professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Then, proceed with the upgrade from a Free to Premium account:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.